The Crystal Cloud 9 team is happy to help answer any questions you may have regarding membership, ordering, payments, shipping and damaged/defective products or any other inquiries you may have.
We provide the most FAQ (frequently asked questions) to assist you. However, if you can’t find the answer you are looking for, please reach out to us via email at [email protected] we are happy to help you!
Becoming a member of Crystal Cloud 9 is free and straightforward in 5 easy steps!
- Register to our website here. Enter your desired username, email address and password. You are now a member and will be automatically logged into our website. We also send you an automated email with your login details (check your junk box). You are now ready to shop and instantly earn points on each dollar spent!
- Shop our website and add the items to your cart. We have a vast selection of cannabis strains and products. Feel free to reach out to us if you need any assistance.
- After adding the items to your cart, go to the checkout page and place your order.
- Send your payment using Interac e-Transfer.
- Within 24 business hours, you will receive a confirmation email with a tracking link.
We provide a simple step-by-step guide on how to place your order with Crystal Cloud 9.
- After you log in to your account, browse for the products you want in our shop and add them to your cart.
- You can make edits to your cart, apply a coupon, redeem points, and choose a shipping option on the “View Cart” page.
- When you are ready to checkout, click on the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
New Customers: At the “Checkout” page, fill in your shipping name, shipping address, contact phone number and valid email address.
Existing Customers: Double-check the auto-filled information to ensure that the shipping address and email address is correct.
NOTE: Always check that your shipping address is correct. After your order has shipped, we cannot change your shipping address.
After you have entered and reviewed the information, click on the”Place Order” button.
- At the checkout confirmation page, you will see your invoice with the order number and payment instructions. We also send your invoice via email with payment instructions.
- Carefully follow the instructions to send your payment to us by Interac e-Transfer. (Please allow up to 24 business hours to accept your payment.)
- Once we accept your payment, you will receive an email informing you that we have received your payment and that your order is ready to be packaged for delivery. (We prepare orders within 24 business hours of receiving payments by 4 PM PST)
- After we prepare your order, you will receive an email with your tracking link. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for your tracking number to update on Canada Post’s website.
You cannot edit an order after you place it, e.g., products, shipping address, and coupons. Please make a new order and email [email protected], including your old order number in the subject line and a request to cancel it in the body of the email.
NOTE: we cancel all pending orders without payment after four days.
We only have an e-commerce website and do not have a physical storefront location to pick up orders.
Payments and Fees
Currently, we only accept the secure Interac e-Transfer as a form of payment.
On the Checkout Confirmation page, we provide you with Interac e-Transfer payment instructions and an invoice by email containing these details. Please follow the payment directions carefully and do not include any special requests or weed-related terms in your payment. If done incorrectly, we will not be able to accept your payment.
Visit this link to see the instructions on how to send a secure Interac e-Transfer.
Please allow up to 24 business hours for us to accept your payment. If your order remains on hold for a more extended period, contact us through email at [email protected], including your order number in the subject line and the full name registered to the bank account for your payment.
No, GST/HST is included in our product prices.
Shipping, Tracking and Delivery
At this time, we only provide our service within Canada.
We package all orders in vacuum-sealed odour proof bags. We guarantee maximum privacy and protection with no indication of what is inside.
If we accept your payment by the 11 AM PST “deadline,” we ship your order on the same business day. If we receive your payment after our deadline, we ship your order the next business day. To avoid missing the deadline, we advise sending your payment the day before you want your package shipped out.
NOTE: Canada Post is closed on weekends and holidays; therefore, we only ship packages Monday to Friday.
We will send your tracking number via e-mail once we prepare your order. Please allow up to 24 business hours for your tracking to update on Canada Post’s website.
Shipping is free for orders $146 and over. For orders $145 and under we offer a $15 flat rate shipping Canada-wide.
We ship all orders via Canada Post Xpresspost with tracking provided.
Under normal circumstances, it takes up to 3 business days to deliver packages to most Canadian locations with Xpresspost. If you live in a “Non-Major Urban Centres,” it may take up to 4 business days for delivery. If you live in “Northern Regions and Remote Centres,” it may take up to 6 to 9 business days for delivery.
NOTE: Additional delays may occur due to uncontrollable factors such as:
- A surge in delivery volumes
- Roadblocks and events
- Extreme weather conditions
We offer the shipping insurance option at the checkout on all orders except for our bulk menu items. If you add shipping insurance to your order and Canada Post faces issues with delivering your package and concludes that your package is lost, stolen or cannot be delivered, we will send you a one-time replacement order.
Note: Shipping insurance cannot be added to the replacement order.
- Shipping insurance is not available for consumers in Nunavut, Northern Quebec and Northwest Territories due to high theft in these provinces.
Orders With Shipping Insurance
If you added shipping insurance to your order and have not received your package after three business days past the expected delivery date, please contact us. We will open an investigation with Canada Post, which takes approximately two to three weeks to complete. If Canada Post concludes that your package is deemed undeliverable or lost, we will resend a one-time replacement package.
Orders Without Shipping Insurance
If you did not add shipping insurance to your order and have not received your package after three business days past the expected delivery date, please contact us. We will open a ticket with Canada Post, which takes approximately two to three weeks to complete. If they locate your package, they will re-ship it to you at no extra cost. If Canada Post deems your parcel as “unrecoverable,” we do not offer refunds or resends.
To ensure the safety of delivery, we add “Signature Required” for orders over $300. Please add a note at the checkout page “No signature required” if you do not want this requirement.
NOTE: Insured orders have “Signature Required” with no exceptions.
Here are a couple of reasons why your tracking is not updating on Canada Post’s website:
- In some cases, a scan is missed at its first destination. The tracking information is traceable on Canada Post’s website when it is scanned at its next destination. Please allow an additional two business days to update and contact us via e-mail at [email protected] if you do not see an update.
- There is a glitch on Canada Post’s online tracking system, and your tracking information will not update. Please rest assured that your package is en route to you and will take the usual amount of time to be delivered. However, you will not be able to track its location due to the glitch.
Sometimes, packages are put onto an incorrect route by human error at Canada Post. This error is usually correcting within one to two business days. If you do not receive your package after five business days after the expected delivery date, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected], and we will contact Canada Post to locate your package.
Unfortunately, due to a higher percentage of postal theft in these provinces, we cannot offer delivery guarantees if you live in these areas. Please be advised that you will be ordering at your own risk, and we will not be offering a replacement or refund if your package is lost or stolen. Additionally, shipping insurance is not eligible for these provinces.
We do not cover lost or undelivered packages due to:
- The customer provided the wrong shipping address. *Please always double-check your shipping address at checkout. If you need to make a change, e-mail us before you make your payment.
- Rejection upon delivery
- Theft after a package is delivered
- Seizure at the postal facility
- Mistakes by the postal office
Defective or Damaged Products and Complaints
We will try our very best to solve your issue as quickly as possible. Please e-mail us at [email protected] within 24 hours, providing the details below:
- Your order number
- Description of what product(s) are missing and the product(s) you received
- A clear picture or video of your whole order that you received
Please e-mail us at [email protected] within 24 hours, providing the details below:
- your order number
- Details of the damaged or defective product
- A clear picture or video of the damaged or defective product
If we cannot resolve the issue with troubleshooting, we will offer you either a free replacement or credit towards your account for the product amount.
Here at Crystal Cloud 9, we take pride in offering you the best quality of products. If you feel unhappy with the product(s) you received, please e-mail us at [email protected] within 14 days of receiving your order with the details below:
- Order number associated with the product
- Description of the product that you are not satisfied with
- A clear picture or video of the damaged or defective product
NOTE: We offer either a store credit in points or a discount on your next order. However, due to our business’s nature, we cannot offer returns or exchanges, and almost all sales are final.